- Make mud fingerprints on pink pig shapes. Use brown
paint or real mud.
- Make turkey hand prints. Show your children how
to paint their hand and press it on a piece of paper.
Add legs with black pen.
- Glue feathers on a small chick shape.
- Glue grass on a piece of green paper and add cow
- Make red apple prints from apples cut crossways.
- Press dried left over corncobs in paint and then
roll them on paper.
- Make pepper prints by cutting them crossways and
dipping them in bright colors of paint.
- Use cookie cutters of other vegetables (or farm
animals). Dip them in paint and then press on paper.
FARM COLOR GAMES
Make a color cord game for your children to play with. Using
16 cards, draw a simple object on each card. You will need
|2 red objects
||Such as an apple and a hen
|2 green objects
||Such as a bean and lettuce
|2 yellow objects
||Such as corn and a chick
|2 blue objects
||Such as blue berries and a truck
|2 brown objects
||Such as a horse and a duck
|2 white objects
||Such as an egg and a goose
|2 orange objects
||Such as a pumpkin and a flower
|2 purple objects
||Such as grapes and an eggplant
Color the objects, then give the cards to your children to
play games such as, Go Fish or Concentration.